[access-uk] Re: Deleting a contact, was Two more I-phone questions

  • From: "Brian Cairnie" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 16:13:08 +0100

Hi Barry,

If you go into Edit once you are in the contact, you can delete the
individual fields, but if you go right to the bottom of the screen, there is
a Delete Contact button which removes the contact.

Brian Cairnie

Cragside AccessABILITY Limited

Telephone: 0844 500 7091
Fax: 0844 500 7098
DotLine: 0844 500 7099

Skype: cragside_accessabilty

Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: www.cragside.com

P O Box 469, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 9JJ (Not for deliveries please)

This email and files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you are not the named recipient, or have received this in error, please
notify Cragside AccessABILITY Limited  immediately by telephone and delete
this email: do not disclose the contents to any other person or copy or
store the contents.  Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken,
Cragside AccessABILITY Limited cannot accept liability for any damage which
you sustain as a result of software viruses that may be contained in or
attached to this email.

THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT... THINK GREEN