[access-uk] Re: Custimising Screen

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:56:01 +0100

Roger, do the following to apply the setting to all folders:
1. alt t
2. o. The folder options dialogue box appears.
3. Control tab. The view page will appear.
4. Activate the button that gains focus, apply to all folders. Activate the
yes button when asked if you want to do this.
5. Tab to and activate OK.
Hope that helps.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user