[access-uk] Re: Credit Card Number in Braille

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 18:54:14 +0100

Hi  Steve
HSBC  will,  if asked, provide  plastic card with Braille only on it.
The card is about 7 inches long,  and 3 inches wide.
It has 4 lines of Braille
Card number
Security code
Valid from
And expiry date

As this card is Braille only,  it's only  meant  for customer to refer
To,  such as when  using internet shopping,  or  telephone.
Derek