[access-uk] Creative Zen Stone query

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 20:04:09 +0100

Hi all,
There has recently been discussions on the access-uk list about the
Creative Zen Stone players. My friend, however, has told me that there
are zen players that are 30, 40 or 60 GB in size. Are these players
accessible for the blind? For example, do they have keys that are for
navigation instead of scroll/click wheels that are found on the Ipod? He
is interested in the 1 and 2 GB models, but was also wondering how
accessible the 30/40/60 GB players are? Also, as I'm sending this to the
macvisionaries list, how well do these players work on the mac? For
example, are they plug-and-play compatible like they are through
Windows? Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx