[access-uk] Re: Creative Zen Stone MP3 player

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:06:31 +0100

Hi Carol - sorry for taking a while to get back to you on this one - thre are a
number of zen stone chargers around, I haven't bought one myself as yet, and
not sure I will but a good example looks to be this one at £4.99
http://www.amazon.co.uk/MicroVillage-Mains-Charger-Creative-Voucher/dp/B000QUPQKS
You can see a couple of other accessories on that page too.

Adrian Higginbotham

Accessibility content manager

British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ