[access-uk] Creating html documents

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 15:05:08 +0100

Okay, I am not quite sure what it is I am trying to do, so it's even more
difficult to ask if it can be done or how to do it! But I'll do my best and all
advice appreciated.

Okay, I want to create an invoice which when I send it to clients will open as
an html document. I want to create this document using html coding or simply in
MS Word format. I've tried saving a simple Word document as a Webpage, but it
doesn't convert the code to the text it should be. My question is, do I need to
use some additional software to do this?

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx