[access-uk] Creating an audio CD from an MP3

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 11:51:45 +0100

HI, I've got a concert on my computer that a friend would like as an audio CD. The concert is in 1 MP3 file, how would I go about breaking this up into manageable chunks for audio tracks and then actually writing it to a cD?

I've got Goldwave and Nero on my computer running XP, I've also got another computer running Windows7 if that might be easier.
Cheers
Yusuf
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com