[access-uk] Re: Creating a List for Timelines in Chicken Nuggett

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 21:56:06 +0100

Hi,

Find a user you want to add to a list, select the User menu then down arrow
to Add to list.  You will be asked for a list name.  Give it something
meaningful.  Then it will be available to you every time you start.  Add
each user you want to the same list and off you go.

If you want to just see one user's timeline, then Control-U then press enter
on their name and it will bring up their timeline.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services