[access-uk] Re: Creating Folders on Windows 8 Point 1.

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 18:40:55 +0100

Hi billy.

Yes. Windows d for the desktop. Press control space until your screen reader
says unselected. Press shift f10 or your applications key. A menu will be
displayed. Go down to new, right arrow then enter on desktop shortcut. Browse
to your program and type a name for your shortcut and you should be good to go.

Cheers,

Mo.