[access-uk] Re: Cool Edit Pro help please

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:58:54 +0100

If you are trying to open a file from within the Cool Edit "file" menu with
the links to last four or so saved files then you may be out of luck.  The
path which looks like that to a temporary folder contains files (if any)
which are indeed temporary and may have been deleted.  In fact Cool Edit
should not be displaying that sort of file in the last used file list
anyway.

Try opening the file from a known location rather than from that menu.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support