[access-uk] Re: Convert MP3 to Audio CD

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 19:30:23 +0100

Hi Sam,
The program I use is express burn from
http://www.nch.com.au
. It's a hundred per cent accessible and it's free. Okay, so they nag you about upgrading to the pro version when the trial period ends but you just hit the button which says continue using the free version and no more nags. You just add files to the list, set up the options such as finalising the disk and then hit the burn button and that's it. I think the program assumes that you want to burn an audio CD, although I've never looked for data burning options because I only use it to burn audio CD's.
Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Sandra.