[access-uk] Comet website

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 17:32:08 +0100

Hi

If anyone hhappily uses the Comet website to by products, maybe they could
help me with two questions.

Firstly, I can find the item I want, and put it into the basket.  What I
cannot do is to arrange a date for home delivery.  The dates are there, but
I am unable to select the one I want.  I am using Jaws 13.

Secondly, I am lucky enough to have a money off voucher for use at Comet,
but I cannot find anywhere to insert the details and thus obtain my
discount.  It does give you an opportunity to save your basket, and below
this it says use a voucher, but I cannot activate this at all.

David