[access-uk] Re: Cobolt tap memo

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:14:20 +0200

Not to sound rude here, but that really sounds a hugely expensive price for
such a device. A few years ago I already just paid $100 for an Imp voicediary,
and this was before talking cellphones and stuff. Also, with such a little
space, isn't maybe a new Olympus recorder or something like that better than
this? I know it's probably aimed at people who don't want something
high-powered, but nowadays surely there's not much need for a product like
this, especially as there's also the Tadi, Voice Mate and that other one from
the Austrian company?
Ari