[access-uk] Cobolt Calendar Clock: Bad Programming

  • From: Frank Haslam <frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 10:03:19 +0100

Hi, Listers!
The Cobolt Calendar Clock has been badly programmed and says that the
clocks go back this week instead of next week.

My wife tells me that there's a similar error next year.

I've copied this message to

cobolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but don't think I'll be sending my clocks back.  Better if the program had
been thoroughly tested!

--
Frank - blind as a bat and proud of it too.
frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-- Type: text/plain