[access-uk] Re: Checking battery level on the Zen Stone

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:56:34 +0100

Hi folks,

I am in the process of writing a set for Window-Eyes, but it is not easy.
The Zen software does not use standard classes, and reclassing isn't working
too happy at the moment.  Reproducing the status line as F11 is kid's stuff,
but reclassing some of the buttons is proving difficult at the moment.

I will still work on it though.

All the best

Steve

  _____