[access-uk] Re: Charles Bonnet Syndrome

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 07:46:47 +0100

Greetings,

Michael, I assume a person cannot suffer from CBS unless they have had
useable sight, else, how can they know anything about seeing or colour?

I assume, therefore, at one time, you must have had at least more than
light-and-dark perception?

I suggest, take this onto the ViGenAccess group, where it is probably more
appropriate.

In case you are unaware of the group let alone how to join, send the usual
blank email to:

vi-genaccess-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx