[access-uk] Re: Charging iPod Shuffle 3rd Generation?

  • From: <andrewtaff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 12:21:31 +0100

Hi if your I pod has the same connector on the bottom as the touch then argos got on offer in their xmas booklet a small Alba clock radio with I pod dock a friend of mine bought one of these on friday just gone for the very same purpose as yourself it cost 14 pounds and is about 5 ins wide and about 4ins tall hope this helps. Andrew ----- Original Message ----- From: "Elliott Barnes" <elliottabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>