[access-uk] Capcha problem solved!

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 11:10:43 -0000

Hello All,

Just a line to let you know that I've now worked out what
the "Listen" to capcha problem was. It turns out that, on
Ebay but not on other sites I have used, after you activate
the "Listen" button, some form of message box comes up which
JAWS fails to read to you, and asks you for permission to
use Widndows Media Player to play this and other such audio
output. After agreeing to this, I have had no further
trouble sending Ebay messages.

BFN,
John.