[access-uk] Cannon BJ10

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:16:39 +0100

I have this printer and wanted to install the driver to run it on my Windows XP
Pro but I could not find a driver for it.  There are drivers for Cannon BJ10
but these are followed by a letter of the alphabet, e.g. BJ10e etc.  Now I know
with my Windows XP Home I could find the Cannon BJ-10 driver.  Maybe someone
can direct me to a link where I can obtain such a driver.  For those of you not
familiar with this printer, it is a printer using a parallel port.  I have a
cable so that I can plug the printer end in to the USB port on my computer.  I
can work this just fine on the XP Home.

Eleanor