[access-uk] Can anyone help with buying a phablet

  • From: "Martin" <mjonestraining@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 20:12:33 +0100

Hi all

I am new to this list, but hope you can help.

I am due for an update on my contract phone and was wondering, has anyone used
any fab lets using the android system

I need a phone, and use a tablet, and they do them together in a fab let.  this
would also be better for me, as the larger screen may help with my very limited
vision, but, are they reliable?  are they worth the price?  and being android,
the one I am considering is android 4, do they have the talkback speach
facility or similar?

any feedback would be really helpful

Martin