[access-uk] Re: Can any experienced NVDA users please advise

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aedanomeara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 21:53:30 -0000

Hi John,
I am also using IE 11 that shipped with 8.1 and I have no problem with
Google. I can use the cursors to read the text after each heading in the
results list.
I have to tab out of the search box as return will not take you out of this.
I then use H to jump to the results and use cursors to read down through the
results.
In fact I find Jaws using Jaws cursor now gives me blank screen more often
than not just when you need it to read an otherwise silent screen. There are
still some screens though where I have to use Jaws to get vital information,
but I would not claim to be expert with NVDA.
Kind regards
Aedan.