[access-uk] Re: Campaign

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:44:21 +0100

Hi Keith,

Many thanks for asking - I do appreciate it.

However, I'm afraid this rather veering away from access
issues, which is the main purpose of this list.  There are
lists, such as I believe VI-GEN, which deal with a broader
range of issues.

You may even wish to consider setting up your own list, and
simply posting a one time announcement here that such a list
exists.

All the best,

George Bell

(Moderator)