[access-uk] Re: CTRL+Win key con you have

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:23:26 +0100

Hi,

Just a quick note to say this problem is now resolved.  I cleaned out all
the Qwitter related files from my user folder, ProgramData and Program Files
and then installed the updated Qwitter 4.5.1.  I actually think it's the
update which fixed things.

BTW, sorry for the subject line, my speech recognition went a bit wild there
I think.  I'll keep it the same so as not to break any threads people might
be viewing.,

Thanks,

_______________________________________

Have a pleasant day,