[access-uk] Re: COMPUTER RUNNING VERY SLOW

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog2060@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 05:51:52 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply. No, the PC isn't on a network (I have a
laptop and a desktop but they arn't connected).

I've run C-Cleaner yesterday on the basis that thhis should clear
out any extraneous junk, however the PC is still running slow.

I've also updated my anti-virus (the database updates
automatically, i.e. the virus database but I've updated the
programme files manually). Do you or anyone else have any
suggestions re programmes to detect and/or remove malware?

Best,
Kevin