[access-uk] Burning discs to play in a CD player

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 20:50:33 +0100

Hi all -

I have no problem using the built-in burn facility on this Vista laptop, to
create mp3 discs, that then play in various external machines. However, my
partner has a Pure digital radio/cd player, that she only bought this week,
that claims to play cdr and cdrw discs, actually, it said minus cdr [I'm not
sure what the difference is on that one], but each time I burn a disc and try
to play it in her machine, it says "format not supported." The DVDRW drive on
my laptop uses UDF, but I wouldn't have thought this would be an issue with
today's players?

Anybody help me out please? -

Andy