[access-uk] Re: Braille chars per line on A4

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:52:12 -0000

Hi Mark,

With the Index Classic, you will generally find that you can
get 32 characters per line, and 29 lines per page.  (This is
allowing for a 15mm or 2 cell binding margin.

However, in practice, you may be wiser to use 30 characters
to give yourself a little more room on the right of the
page.

George.

Threadgold
> Sent: 14 January 2005 12:00
> To: accessuk list
> Subject: [access-uk] Braille chars per line on A4
>
> Hi all.  Another braille paper question I'm afraid.
>
> How many characters per line, and lines per page, do you
get
> using punched
> A4 braille paper in an embosser, please?  It's an Index
> Classic, if it makes a difference.
>
> I have to do a bit of calculation to see how much paper
I'm
> going to need for a project for myself.
>
> Thanks in advance once again.
>
> Mark Threadgold

> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a
message, to