[access-uk] Re: Bose store

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 08:06:19 -0000

Good on you old man! (warm smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.work-ability.co.uk
-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ron Sears
Sent: 24 February 2011 21:13
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Bose store

Hello folks, I took my Bose headphones back to the store at their request to
get them repaired.  They fell apart while listening to a programme last
week.  Despite the store telling me on the phone that they could be mended
when I got to the store I was told they could not be repaired.

Now what happened next.  They gave me a £44 trade in so I only had to pay
£36.  I had a demo of the new Bose docking system for the IPod and it
sounded great.  At a cost of over £400 I was not tempted.  I did however buy
a small docking system for £89 to feed through my Bose Wave system and it
sounds great.  I also bought from PC World a netbook so now I am broke.  The
I pod is great and I am getting on quite well with it.  So if you haven't
tried it don't be afraid because if this silver surfer can manage it then
you all can.  I still use my young girls on this list for help now and
again.

Cheers

Ron

19:34:00