[access-uk] Book Courier question Please?

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:52:40 +0100

Hi, Nice to be back on the group again after a time away, now my question is:
 I have just purchased a secondhand book courier and I think it's Great.

I've been using it like I had my ZenStone MP3 player, (which a few of us on
this group purchased and played with when they came out and what fun we had
chatting and helping each-other), but now I want to get to know my courier
better and get more out of it.

I'd like to play daisy talking books from RNIB talking books and am having
problems getting my courier to read the book, now I have downloaded the
transfer tool software and have removed all the other things I had on my
Courier and would love to fill it Properly.

Please, is there an emailing group still up and running which I can join?  If
so, could you please let me have the emailing subscribe info?

Thanks for any help.

Regards, Christine W.