[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth Keyboard Recommendations?

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 21:30:25 +0100

Hi

This keyboard definitely works on android, when I had a Google Nexus for I was
able to pair this keyboard to the phone without any difficulty and use it. I
have one Amazon basics keyboard which are used to control my iPhone, Apple TV
and other Bluetooth enabled phone/MP3 devices.

Sent from my iPhone