[access-uk] Blocked Senders

  • From: "Tony Cretney" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:13:48 -0000

Hi folks

Something about six months ago I had a problem on another list where there was
a particular post that kept on regenerating itself and all the replies to I.
handled the problem by blocking the senders of that mail and its replies.

I wonder if there is any way to unblock those members now, or if I would need
to change my email address to receive mail form these few people again.

If there is a way to unblock blocked senders individually could someone let me
know how to go about it.

Many thanks in advance
Tony

This email has been scanned by the Manxnet Mail Plus anti-virus system.
http://www.manx.net/mailplus