[access-uk] Blind Cool Tech Web Site.

  • From: "jim" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 19:20:16 +0100

Hi,

Sorry this is off topic but I don't know who else would know the answer to my question. Does anyone who is subscribed to blindcooltech web site know why there's been no podcasts uploaded over the last week? This is normally a high traffic list, but nothing seems to be happening lately.

Thanks in advance for any info.
Jim.

MSN Address
jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx