[access-uk] Blank text messages with Freedom Pro

  • From: "J Gurd" <j.gurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 18:24:00 -0000

I just got a Freedom Pro keyboard and paired it with my Nokia N86. It seems
to work and I can open and type text messages with it. The problem is that
when I actually send them they are blank. The message in sent items is blank
and the person I sent it to gets a blank message. The strange thing is that
just before I send the message I can review it and read it on the phone. I
even got a sighted person to check it is there. If I send a message I have
keyed in using the phone it works fine, so it is some kind of issue with the
Freedom Pro keyboard. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

John Gurd