[access-uk] Re: [BCAB] VIEWS ON MOBILE OCR APPS

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 12:46:19 +0100

thanks tom.  If anyone has a preferred scanning app on either platform I'd
still be interested to hear.  by the same token if there are people who have
found the whole concept or specific apps of little or no value, chime in too.
Please note I don't require any information or opinions on the Giraffe as i
have bought one myself.  so           if people want to discuss that further
perhaps they could start a thread of their own>