[access-uk] Re: BBC Or Who's to Blame?

  • From: "LaMcAs" <lamcas17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 00:45:53 +0100

I did have AD for Casualty.

Larry & Flax GD (Guide Dog)
& Elliot RTG (Retired Guide Dog)
London, UK

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Carol Pearson
Sent: 30 April 2011 22:11
To: Access UK Mailing List
Subject: [access-uk] BBC Or Who's to Blame?

Hi all,

I know some were having problems with the audio description from BBC1 last
week, including ourselves.  We reckon we've only seen one part of EastEnders
described in the last week.  We've already reported it once and were told
"It will be flagged up" but are not happy.

Can anyone else give help on this?  We've had both Cable and Freeview at
various points this week and the described episode was on Freeview, but
tonight there was none on "Casualty".

Please, if you have had problems, will you also call the BBC?

--
Carol P