[access-uk] Re: BBC I PLAYER DOWNLOAD PROGRAM

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:14:47 +0100

Hi Doreen, what problem are you having with it? Have you used it before or is it new to you? I'll assume you're new to it.

 I'm assuming you're using Jaws.
Find the link to the programme you want and copy the link with insert f7, then tab, then spacebar then right click and copy short cut. Open IPlayer Downloader. You will be placed on an edit field, and you'll get a message asking you to put the url in. Press insert and V to paste the url in. Then use your jaws cursor to find at the bottom of the IPlayer window the download button and click it.
 Hope it works for you,
                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "D TYLER" <doreen.tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>