[access-uk] Apology to some members

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 08:02:13 +0100

Hi all.

For several weeks now I've been having odd problems with my e-mail. Not sure if it's anything to do with my isp or NOD 32 configuration.

I frequently bounce from Yahoo Groups and currently, I'm not getting any mail from the Re-Cycle List or Blind Movie Bufs List.

I just noticed last night that several people have responded to my question Counselling Literature. The message from Catherine Turner revealed that several people have responded to my question, but I didn't receive these messages, until I read the whole message from Catherine, with all it's other messages below.

So apologies to anyone who has written to me and I've not got back to them. I'll really need to get some help and either change my e-mail address or isp and try and resolve this problem..

Best wishes.

Andy.