[access-uk] Re: Apologies for silence

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 00:23:04 +0100

Okay Niamh,

No need to be explaining your "absence" or apologies!!

Any queries you have or indeed perhaps answers to some others queries always
welcome if you know the answer or solution, so if not not a problem.

Do relax and enjoy this wonderful list!

Everything may not suit but take "the wheat with the chaf"!

Best,

Tony Sweeney Dublin