[access-uk] Re: Apologies

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 13:13:51 +0100

Welcome to the newly moved access-uk list.  NOTE:  Leaving instructions are at
the very end of this message.  Hopefully, we will be adding further commands
for Vacation Mode, etc., in due course.

Odd.  Seems the Footer actually got added this time, as did a Header.
So let' see what happens now I'd written a Header.

George.