[access-uk] Re: Anyone getting blank emails?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:53:21 -0000

Hi Barry,

I'm replying to your message because I've just tried to read
a message from Tristram which came in blank.

Here are the answers to the questions you posed:

1.  Outlook 2003
2.  Plain text
3.  Plain text
4.  Just some.
5.  from my point of view, it seems to be several different
members, but it seems to nearly always be a problem with