[access-uk] Anyone been involved in PDF creation?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:31:28 +0100

Maybe this is a long shot, but wondered if anyone's had experience of
reading local newsletters produced in PDF format?

I'm involved with a local organisation which produces its normal print
size news letter in Publisher, but publishes it to the web in PDF form.
At present the page elements don't read in the proper sequence.  I'd
very much like to know how this could be remedied, but suspect it may
well involve the purchase of Acrobat Professional which is very
expensive.

Any comments on or off list welcome.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: