[access-uk] Re: Any ideas please

  • From: "yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 17:08:24 +0100

When you try to use the listen again for intouch what error message does real player give you if any?

If you look in preferences of the real player has it got your correct connection speed?

Those are the only things I can think of currently.
Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxx>