[access-uk] Anti Virus package advice?

  • From: "Shashi Gothivarekar" <shashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blindtech(List)" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:12:14 -0000

Hello friends,
     First of all, sincere thanks to those who responded to my query
about grouping messages in Outlook Express. Thanks to you all, that is
now working extremely satisfactorily. The query this time is : can I
remove 'norton anti virus' from my machine and install A V G anti
virus instead? I like A V G more than Norton but it is I hasten to
add, is a purely subjective judgement. Your advice will be gratefully
appreciated.
     Shashi.

     shashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or ramdas.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx