[access-uk] Re: Another Problem With Outlook.

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 20:24:59 +0100

Thanks Chris sorted that one.

Mandy.

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Chris Hallsworth
Sent: 11 May 2008 16:26
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Another Problem With Outlook.

Hi Mandy, in Outlook, press JAWS key v to open the Adjust JAWS Options
dialogue box, scroll down to read messages automatically, press space to
turn it on, and press enter to save this particular setting. Hope that
helps.
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to
blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris