[access-uk] Another Facebook question

  • From: "Justine Fallis" <justine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 23:24:18 +0100

HI Folks

Well, I'm starting to get the hang of Facebook slowly but tonight, I wanted to search for a friend using the friend finder facility and also to add a friend that I'd found. I wrote the message to add her and was asked to verify my account with the stupid kaptcha again. Is this something that always happens when adding friends? It also happened when I was trying to search for a friend.

Cheers for any help.

Justine Fallis
E-mail/MSN justine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx