[access-uk] Announcement - Sight Village Guide Directs You to All Exhibitors

  • From: "Terry Robinson" <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessuk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bcab" <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"vi-genaccess" <vi-genaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"AVIOS" <avios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"nfbuk list" <nbfuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ukvise" <ukvise@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 06:25:38 +0100

Hi all,

Now that all exhibition space has been sold, our online guide to Sight
village 2004 has been updated to direct you to all stands. We're also
grateful to those exhibitors who bought links and advertisements within the
guide, so you can see what they'll be showing us.

Please visit www.describe-online.com/sight-village

As people make their arrangements to visit the exhibition, now is the time
to join our Contact Shop. You can tell visitors of your own
business/interests so like minded people can arrange to meet you there. Come
and join us!

Cheers,

Terry

DESCRIBE ONLINE - MAKING IT EASIER THROUGH TEXT

Terry Robinson B.Sc
82 Albert Rd.
Crosshill
Glasgow
G42 8DR
Tel: 0141 423 2683 - Mobile: 07771 610002
Web: www.describe-online.com

** vacation ## d