[access-uk] Re: Announcement Secondhand-zone moving

  • From: Chris <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ibby Karbhari <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 13:18:19 +0100

Hi, no worries. I have a question though. My signature does include my full
name, however it also includes the URL for my blog. Should I remove this before
posting to your group? Sorry, I just have a few concerns that's all, to which
this is one of them. Thanks in advance for answering my question.

--
Chris Hallsworth
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.wordpress.com

You wrote:
Cheers Chris and look forward to seeing you on the list.

Best wishes,

Ibby Karbhari
Tel: 020 7193 8755
Mobile: 07017 414141 (No text messages)