[access-uk] Announcement - Protecting Your PC and Electronic Information - What Was That?

  • From: "karl farrell" <karl.farrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK List" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 00:49:55 +0100

Hello everyone

We still have places available in the Higher Level Workshop on Saturday 1st
October.  It's about "Protecting Your PC and Electronic Information".  This
workshop is in London and starts at 11am, giving you time to travel in.

The leader of the Higher Level Workshop, Andrew Hodgson, will be using live
demonstrations as part of his delivery.  That should give his workshop an
extra
edge, if you are quick enough to keep up.

You can read the Workshop Prospectus on the BCAB website or else e-mail me
for a prospectus at
events@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or phone me on 020 7275 7650.  You do need to book before the day.

Karl Farrell

Workshop Co-ordinator

Visit our respective organisations' websites at:

www.bcab.org.uk

www.avios.org.uk