[access-uk] Animated Emoticons

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 16:45:05 -0000

Sorry for spelling folks.  My brother sent me a oving bat emoticon last night
in an e-mail.  It was great and I could see it flapping its wings with my
magnification.  Furthermore my screen reader said it was an emotican.  Now for
my question, first of all he'd forgotten where he'd got it from and thought it
was from G mail but then while I was speaking to him on the phone, he went back
in to his G mail and could not locate it.  I want to know how I can insert such
emoticans in to my e-mails to people as they are very effective and people like
myself with very high magnification are able to appreciate them.  I am
wondering if there might be a website where I can download these animated ones
and then how I would insert it in to my Outlook Express e-mails.  Many thanks.

Eleanor