[access-uk] Re: Advice wanted: what colours do partially sighted people prefer on websites?

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 16:06:27 +0000

You might like to consider white text on a black background. There are indeed
many colour combinations with use with magnification readers and CCTVs but this
is presuming people have the screen readers. I believe that research has shown
that a yellow background with black text is easy for people to see.