[access-uk] Re: Advent Laptops - Any Experiences?

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:43:54 -0000

Hi Ray

Until I got my HP laptop, I felt the same as you, and always wanted to attach an external keyboard. But the HP is pretty similar to a conventional keyboard, except that the Windows key is the third and not the second on the bottom row, and the delete, insert, home, end, page up and page down keys go across the top of the numeric keypad instead of the usual block of six. All the symbols I use are in their proper places, and I had no messing about with regional settings either thankfully. I've got so comfortable with it that I could use it now as a main machine if necessary.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>